You want to perform live? Our stage is already waiting for you! We offer you various possibilities: Either as a separate program item in the event plan or as part of our cabaret. You can also find information about music and fire art here.
Quick information about the cabaret
- Contact & registration through Discord
- Coordination before performance: to be announced
- cabaret performance date: to be announced
- Please communicate any necessary infrastructure or support in advance.
- You may also be able to perform spontaneously, please be sure to come to the coordination meeting!
- Please leave the performance area clean (leave no trace).
Other performance opportunities for performing arts
There is also the possibility that you offer your performance or action art as a completely independent program item (for example theater / puppet theater). To do this, you can simply register your performance like a workshop using this form.
Of course, partying together is an integral part of ART BAER! That’s why we are especially happy about DJs who sweeten our evenings with their music. If you want to play at ART BAER, you can also register via the workshop form.
- The venue is not far away from Auerstedt. They are a bit used to things going on in their backyard, but we shouldn’t test what are the boundaries of Civic Responsibility. We therefore must adhere to the specifications on site as well as the legal requirements, both in terms of time and volume. These will be communicated with all DJs in advance.
- In order to share resources (sound equipment etc.), you can connect with others via Facebook and/or Discord.
- We do not coordinate GEMA payments or other fees for the performance of music and/or films. If you are performing royalty material, you are responsible for ensuring that all fees are paid. You can also coordinate this with others.
Flow and fire art
On Saturday, June, 3rd 2023 the traditional fire with the symbolic burning of a figure (effigy) will take place. Fire and flow artists (poi, fans, dragonstaff, fire hoop etc.) are cordially invited to actively participate in the program. Simply bring what you need for your show to ART BEAR and coordinate with other performers before the ceremony.